Facebook is one of the most used social networks today, and it is no wonder. It not only serves to keep in touch with friends and family but also meet and interact with people who have the same interests as us, do business, create fan pages and groups, play video games, etc.
In short, the evolution of this social network was enormous, and it is still in the process of change, adding more functions for its users. But something that always generates doubts is Who visits my Facebook profile? Facebook, at first glance, does not have an option for you to know the people who decide to visit your profile.
However, that doesn’t mean that you cannot know who visits your profile. We will show you a trick to know who visits your Facebook profile.
You must follow this tutorial step by step. Although it is quite simple, and you do not need to use third-party applications or programs. It may be a bit complicated for you since you will have to navigate through the code on your own profile page to find your friends who recently joined it.
How to know who visited my profile
- The first step is log into Facebook with your account.
- After this, you will have to go directly to your profile.
- Now you will have to open the source code of the page How? You can press ” Ctrl + U ” or ” F12 ” you can also right-click on it and in the menu and choose ” See page source code. “
- A window opens with all the code for it. It may seem like chaos but you can find the people who visit your Facebook profile.
- Press ” Ctrl + F,” and a search box will open. In this box, you will have to write ” friendslist,” You will see that it takes us to an area of the code where you will find many numbers separated by quotes and commas.
- You will be able to visualize different codes that end in ” -2 ” what is needed is the code before that ” -2 ” so that you can see all the people who enter your profile.
- For this, all you have to do is copy all the numbers that appear before the -2 and paste it in the address bar with the Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/1234567890.
- Pressing enter will take you to the profile of the person who has just entered yours. As simple as that.
Who visits my Facebook profile?
The first codes that appear on the list are from the people who have visited your profile. The others are who you had a conversation with lately. People with whom you’ve been the most active lately may also appear.
In short, in this way, you have access to a large amount of information to know who entered your Facebook profile and with whom you share more activities on this social network. It is that simple. Follow the above steps to have an easy time establishing who visited your Facebook profile.