Robinhood is an American broker founded by Vladimir Tenev, based in Menlo Park (California). Given its current importance, in this post, we will explain how and where to buy Robinhood stock.
How to buy Robinhood stock?
There are 2 ways to buy Robinhood stock:
- The actual purchase of the shares or;
- Pure trading with CFD derivatives.
How to buy Robinhood shares with CFDs?
CFDs (contract for difference) are derivative contracts that provide traders with exposure to price action without granting ownership of the underlying asset. These CFDs are a very important trading tool for hedge funds and other smart money trades.
They have also become the best resource for retail traders; as well as being an over-the-counter (OTC) product, and the broker is the direct counterparty to the trade. Remember that CFDs are highly leveraged products, which gives more benefits to experienced traders. Furthermore, CFDs do not expire, which eliminates a significant portion of the risk for traders.
To buy stocks using these contracts, you can do so through a reputable broker or brokerage house. We will tell you about it below.
Where to buy Robinhood stock?
The first thing to know is that to invest in Robinhood you will need to choose a broker that suits your needs. For this reason, if you want to invest, you can turn to online brokers or intermediaries who will help you do so.
According to various sources, the online brokers who will allow the direct purchase of Robinhood shares with its IPO are:
eToro is a leading global multi-asset trading platform offering some of the lowest rates. It has copy trading features that make it a great option for novice users.
eToro is considered a direct competitor to Robinhood: however, eToro will allow trading from Europe, unlike Robinhood which requires US residency.
Similarly, you can invest in this broker in 2 ways:
- Effective purchase of shares: with the possibility of becoming a full shareholder of the company.
- CFD trading or speculation on price trends.
The advantages of trading shares with CFDs on eToro are:
- eToro is a multi-regulated broker.
- Many users trust the eToro account
- You can trade forex, stocks, commodities, and indices in one portfolio
- Access to eToro ‘s $ 100,000 demo account to experience risk-free CFD trading.
- Use eToro ‘s CopyTrader to follow other traders and automatically copy their trades in real time.
- Dedicated customer support 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- Low spreads (1 pip for EUR/USD and USD/JPY)
- Investment protection with advanced risk management features (real-time alerts and customizable stop loss).
XTB was founded in 2002 as the first leveraged forex brokerage house in Poland, X-Trade was transformed into X-Trade Brokers in 2004 to comply with the new Polish regulations. It then changed its name to XTB Online Trading ( XTB ) in 2009 and went public, listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in 2016 under the XTB symbol.
Another option to buy Robinhood shares as they become available on the market is to do so with XTB. This broker requires a minimum deposit of $50 and its main advantages are:
- The most used Metatrader platform in the world.
- With useful trading signals to enter the market at the right time.
We hope that with this information you can learn how to buy Robinhood stock.