To communicate with your friends who are far, there are several options, including messaging apps. If you’ve been using WhatsApp for a long time and now you have joined the Telegram trend, this trick will be of great help. In this note, we explain how to transfer your WhatsApp chats to Telegram in just a few seconds.
Instructions to transfer your chats from WhatsApp to Telegram
Here are steps on how you can easily transfer your chats from WhatsApp to Telegram:
- Enter your WhatsApp account on your cell phone, either Android or iPhone.
- In the list of chats, select the conversation you wish to copy.
- Select it and press the option “Export chat.”
- In the pop-up that appears, select the “Attach Media” option or “No Media.”
- In the Share menu that appears, choose the Telegram app.
- Choose the contact you want to import the chat to.
- If you want to import a group chat, select “Import to a new group.”
- Telegram will notify you that the import has been completed correctly, and that’s it!
It’s that easy now you’ll have your favorite chats in both messaging apps. Each platform offers you different options and tools so that you can keep in touch with your friends from both.