Surely you have wanted to retweet an interesting video that you have seen while browsing on Twitter, and you want to give it your own changes. Following certain steps lets you publish the video of the actual tweet without displaying the full text. Twitter will also indicate the name of the source so that no one else can credit the original content. You should follow the following steps:
- Open the tweet containing the video
- Click the share button and select the copy tweet link.
- Press the ‘Tweet‘ button
- Paste the URL of the tweet.
- Remove additional parameters (the question mark and any text after it?)
- Type: /video/1 at the end
- Click the Tweet button
Below is a perfect photo and video illustration of how to go about it.
- Identify your preferred tweet containing video.
- Click the share button
- Copy Link to Tweet
- Tap the Tweet Button
- Pate link and remove additional parameters(?s=20)
- Replace the parameters with /video/1 and also add your caption
6. Click the Tweet button.
You will now have shared the video tweet and the actual publisher will be credited.
Here is a video illustration that will guide you on how you should go about this: